- Manufacturers with rich experience and professional skills know how to produce high-quality hoodies.
- Manufacturers must use high-quality fabrics and accessories to ensure that each hoodie is durable, comfortable, easy to maintain, and that the color does not fade easily.
- Manufacturers must have the ability to produce large quantities of hoodies and deliver orders promptly.
- Manufacturers should provide customized services to meet customers' specific needs and requirements, such as design, printing, or embroidery.
- Choosing a manufacturer with excellent customer service is crucial because you may need to communicate with them and solve problems.
Custom Men's Hoodies
How To Choose
Work With A Reliable Hoodies Manufacturing Company
Reason For Choosing
Why Choose Chinese Clothing Factories As Your Partners
China has the world's largest garment industry base, so you can get high-quality and diverse fabric choices
Chinese clothing factories usually have perfect production equipment and technical support, which can ensure that your orders are delivered on time and ensure high volume production of hoodies
Chinese clothing factories often have very high product quality requirements and will take multiple quality control measures to ensure that your products meet standards
Chinese clothing factories can usually provide customized production services to meet the needs of different customers
Choosing a Chinese clothing factory as a manufacturing partner can bring higher quality, shorter delivery times, and more competitive costs to your brand
Reason For Customization
For Custom Hoodies You May Need To Choose
- Hoodie Fabric
How to choose the fabric for a hoodie?hoodies are very popular in North America and Europe,especially for youth,they would like to wear different styles of hoodies with different techniques.nowadays, the popular style is cropped hoodies,zipper up hoodies,zip hoodies,and so on.when customers want to customize their hoodie brand but they are not familiar with how to choose the fabric, now let us teach you. First you should tell us what composition /fabric content you like ?100% cotton or 50% cotton or 100% polyester etc. Then we will recommend related fabric to you.the next important decision is you should tell us what gsm you like? You see, the gsm has different options now,from 200g/m² to 620g/m²,more bigger number,it means more heavy and thicker,also means more expensive.after you confirmed the gsm for the fabric,the third important decision is to tell us what kind composition for the back of the fabric you like,fleece or french terry? The last important decision is to tell us what color you like for the fabric. If you are not sure about the colors, we will show the color swatch/color card for your option.Finally we finished the steps for fabric selection.
- Hoodies Techniques
Hoodies can be printed in many different patterns and colors using many different printing processes. Here are some common printing techniques:
1. Heat transfer printing: This process can print high quality and complex patterns on the hoodie, suitable for a variety of fabrics.
2. Screen printing: This printing technique allows fine lines and graphics to be printed on the hoodie, as well as different ink colors.
3. Digital printing: This printing process is suitable for complex patterns and can produce high-resolution images on hoodies.
4. Dyeing: This process can be used to dye hoodies in different colors and tones, and is suitable for cotton and other natural fibers.
5. Engraving: This process can be used to carve different textures and patterns into hoodies and is suitable for leather and other materials.
By the way,such as 3D embroidery,chenille embroidery,patch embroidery,puff printing,silicone printing,flocking,watermark printing are used widely,too.
- Hoodie Weight
"What are the weight options for hoodie fabrics?"The weight options for hoodie fabrics typically range from 200g/m², 240g/m², 260g/m² to 300g/m², among others. Different weights suit different seasons and occasions. For instance, lighter 200g/m² fabrics are suitable for spring and autumn wear, while heavier 300g/m² fabrics are better for cold winter wear. Nowadays many customers like heavy weight fabric to make the hoodies, like 400g/m²,460g/m²,500g/m²,600g/m²,620g/m²Most of the customers are from North America and European countries, it is good choice for winter. Of course, specific choices should be based on personal needs and preferences.