- Custom Men's Hoodies
- Custom Men's Tracksuits
- Custom Men's Sweatshirts
- Custom Men's Sweatpants
- Custom Men's T-shirts
- Custom Men's Shorts
- Custom Men's Cargo Pants
- Custom Men's Jeans
- Custom Men's Sweaters
- Stock Products
- Custom Men's Jackets
custom cotton pants for men with chenille embroidery vendor | china wholesale clothing suppliers
|Categories||Chenille Embroidery Sweatpants|
|Brand||Fame Garments Men's Casual Clothing Specialist|
|Delivery time for bulk order||10-30 days after confirming pre-production samples|
|FOB port||Shenzhen or Guangzhou|
|FOB port||FOB Shenzhen/Guangzhou|
|Terms of Payment||L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T, Paypal|
|Update Time||Dec 4,2023|
wholesale custom cotton pants for men with chenille embroidery vendor
Customize your logo with digital printing on hoodies
Customize the fabric you like ,cotton or polyester,french terry or fleece etc.
Customize the color you like,we provide color swatch/color book for option.
Customize the size you like,if you don’t have size chart,we can provide size chart for your reference.
Plate making time
50-100 pieces per color per design
4-7 days by express like DHL,UPS, FEDEX, TNT. It will spend at least one month by sea to North America and Europe.
we advise to customize the tags,labels, zippers, buttons after you decide to place the bulk order from us, it can help you save time and cost.
Chenille embroidery is a decorative art of embroidering patterns or words on different clothes. Its advantages include:
1. Good decorative effect: chenille embroidery can make ordinary custom cotton pants for men more decorative and increase the sense of beauty.
2. Personalization: chenille embroidery can be customized according to individual needs and preferences, adding personalized features.
3. Practicability: chenille embroidery can strike a balance between practicability and aesthetics, which is convenient for daily use and beautiful and generous.
But chenille embroidery also has some disadvantages, including:
1. High cost: chenille embroidery needs more time and energy, high cost.
2. It is difficult to make: chenille embroidery requires skilled craftsmen to make it, which is more difficult for beginners.
3. Easy to damage: chenille embroidery is easily affected by factors such as moisture, fading and wear, which requires special attention to maintenance.