- Custom Men's Hoodies
- Custom Men's Tracksuits
- Custom Men's Sweatshirts
- Custom Men's Sweatpants
- Custom Men's T-shirts
- Custom Men's Shorts
- Custom Men's Cargo Pants
- Custom Men's Jeans
- Custom Men's Sweaters
- Stock Products
- Custom Men's Jackets
wholesale custom denim tank top with tie-dye supplier | men's wholesale clothing china
|Categories||Custom Denim Jackets|
|Brand||Fame Garments Men's Casual Clothing Specialist|
|Delivery time for bulk order||10-30 days after confirming pre-production samples|
|FOB port||Shenzhen or Guangzhou|
|FOB port||FOB Shenzhen/Guangzhou|
|Terms of Payment||L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T, Paypal|
|Update Time||Dec 6,2023|
wholesale custom denim tank top with tie-dye supplier
Customize your logo with tie-dye on denim tank top
Customize the fabric you like ,cotton or polyester,french terry or fleece etc.
Customize the color you like,we provide color swatch/color book for option.
Customize the size you like,if you don’t have size chart,we can provide size chart for your reference.
Plate making time
50-100 pieces per color per design
4-7 days by express like DHL,UPS, FEDEX, TNT. It will spend at least one month by sea to North America and Europe.
we advise to customize the tags,labels, zippers, buttons after you decide to place the bulk order from us, it can help you save time and cost.
custom denim tank top with tie-dye is a special fabric that requires special attention to daily care. Here are a few considerations:
1. Hand washing is preferred: tie-dyed custom denim tank tops are best washed by hand to avoid problems such as wear and pilling during machine washing.
2. Wash separately: custom denim tank top with tie-dye should not be washed with other clothing to avoid staining.
3. Cold water wash: When cleaning, it is best to use cold water wash to avoid fading.
4. Don't soak: custom denim tank top with tie-dye should not be soaked for a long time to avoid staining and damaging the fabric.
5. Don't use bleach: Don't use bleach, which can cause the color to fade and damage the fabric.
6. Drying in the shade is better: direct sunlight should be avoided when drying to avoid fading. It is best to dry in a cool, ventilated place.