- Custom Men's Hoodies
- Custom Men's Tracksuits
- Custom Men's Sweatshirts
- Custom Men's Sweatpants
- Custom Men's T-shirts
- Custom Men's Shorts
- Custom Men's Cargo Pants
- Custom Men's Jeans
- Custom Men's Sweaters
- Stock Products
- Custom Men's Jackets
custom men's black sweatsuit with chenille embroidery vendor | private label tracksuit
|Categories||Chenille Embroidery Tracksuits|
|Brand||Fame Garments Men's Casual Clothing Specialist|
|Delivery time for bulk order||10-30 days after confirming pre-production samples|
|FOB port||Shenzhen or Guangzhou|
|FOB port||FOB Shenzhen/Guangzhou|
|Terms of Payment||L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T, Paypal|
|Update Time||Dec 4,2023|
wholesale custom men's black sweatsuit with chenille embroidery vendor
Customize your logo with chenille embroidery on sweatsuits
Customize the fabric you like ,cotton or polyester,french terry or fleece etc.
Customize the color you like,we provide color swatch/color book for option.
Customize the size you like,if you don’t have size chart,we can provide size chart for your reference.
Plate making time
50-100 pieces per color per design
4-7 days by express like DHL,UPS, FEDEX, TNT. It will spend at least one month by sea to North America and Europe.
we advise to customize the tags,labels, zippers, buttons after you decide to place the bulk order from us, it can help you save time and cost.
The process of chenille embroidery on custom men's black sweatsuit generally includes the following steps:
1. Design: The first step is to design the pattern, and decide the color and size of the embroidery process and other details.
2. Choose fabrics: according to the requirements of embroidery, choose suitable fabrics, such as cotton, hemp or silk, etc.
3. Cutting and stitching: according to the designed size, the fabric is cut into the shape of phase and stitched into the shape of chenille.
4. Make embroidery patterns: Use embroidery machine or hand embroidery to embroider patterns on the custom men's black sweatsuit.
5. Completion: After the embroidery is completed, arrange and iron the chenille embroidery, and pack it as required.
The above is the usual production process, different manufacturers may vary.