- Custom Men's Hoodies
- Custom Men's Tracksuits
- Custom Men's Sweatshirts
- Custom Men's Sweatpants
- Custom Men's T-shirts
- Custom Men's Shorts
- Custom Men's Cargo Pants
- Custom Men's Jeans
- Custom Men's Sweaters
- Stock Products
- Custom Men's Jackets
custom white tank tops men with digital printing manufacturer | shirt manufacturer
|Categories||Digital Printing T-shirts|
|Brand||Fame Garments Men's Casual Clothing Specialist|
|Delivery time for bulk order||10-30 days after confirming pre-production samples|
|FOB port||Shenzhen or Guangzhou|
|FOB port||FOB Shenzhen/Guangzhou|
|Terms of Payment||L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T, Paypal|
|Update Time||Dec 8,2023|
custom white tank tops men with digital printing manufacturer
Customize your logo with digital printing on tshirts
Customize the fabric you like ,cotton or polyester,french terry or fleece etc.
Customize the color you like,we provide color swatch/color book for option.
Customize the size you like,if you don’t have size chart,we can provide size chart for your reference.
Plate making time
50-100 pieces per color per design
4-7 days by express like DHL,UPS, FEDEX, TNT. It will spend at least one month by sea to North America and Europe.
we advise to customize the tags,labels, zippers, buttons after you decide to placethe bulk order from us, it can help you save time and cost.
Advantages of digital printing on white tank tops men include:
1. You can print high-resolution images and details. Because it is printed digitally, the pattern can be reproduced very accurately.
2. Fast production speed. Compared with traditional printing technology, digital printing can be completed more quickly.
3. You're flexible. Digital printing can easily cope with small batch, diversified production needs.
4. Go green. The inks used in digital printing are usually water-based or UV inks, which are more environmentally friendly than traditional printing dyes.
The disadvantages of digital printing on white tank tops men include:
1. High cost. Digital printing equipment and consumable prices are more expensive, production costs are relatively high.
2. Poor durability. Compared with traditional printing techniques, the color of digital printing may fade gradually during use.
3. High requirements on materials. Digital printing requires the use of a special printer and ink, not all materials can be digital printing.
4. Limited printing range. The range of digital printing is limited by the size and material of the printing machine.