- Custom Men's Hoodies
- Custom Men's Tracksuits
- Custom Men's Sweatshirts
- Custom Men's Sweatpants
- Custom Men's T-shirts
- Custom Men's Shorts
- Custom Men's Cargo Pants
- Custom Men's Jeans
- Custom Men's Sweaters
- Stock Products
- Custom Men's Jackets
custom slim fit t shirts men with flocking foctory | mens tank tops supplier Support OEM and ODM
|Brand||Fame Garments Men's Casual Clothing Specialist|
|Delivery time for bulk order||10-30 days after confirming pre-production samples|
|FOB port||Shenzhen or Guangzhou|
|FOB port||FOB Shenzhen/Guangzhou|
|Terms of Payment||L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T, Paypal|
|Update Time||Dec 6,2023|
custom slim fit t shirts men with flocking foctory
Customize your logo with flocking printing on tshirts
Customize the fabric you like ,cotton or polyester,french terry or fleece etc.
Customize the color you like,we provide color swatch/color book for option.
Customize the size you like,if you don’t have size chart,we can provide size chart for your reference.
Plate making time
50-100 pieces per color per design
4-7 days by express like DHL,UPS, FEDEX, TNT. It will spend at least one month by sea to North America and Europe.
we advise to customize the tags,labels, zippers, buttons after you decide to placethe bulk order from us, it can help you save time and cost.
Flocking is a decorative process in which fluff material is added to fabric or other surfaces. Flocking as a technique is used widely on the custom slim fit t shirts men. Here are the advantages and disadvantages of the flocking process:
1. Increased touch and visual effects, making the custom slim fit t shirts men more design sense.
2. It can enhance the thickness and thermal performance of the fabric.
3. Flocking process can make the custom slim fit t shirts men more absorbent.
1. Flocking is more expensive to produce than other decorative methods, such as printing and embroidery.
2. Products using flocking technology need to pay attention to cleaning and maintenance, in order to maintain the quality and appearance of the pile.
3. In the process of flocking, there will be some waste, which may have an impact on the environment.
Overall, flocking is an interesting way to add a unique visual and tactile effect to a product, but there are cost and usage issues to consider.