- Custom Men's Hoodies
- Custom Men's Tracksuits
- Custom Men's Sweatshirts
- Custom Men's Sweatpants
- Custom Men's T-shirts
- Custom Men's Shorts
- Custom Men's Cargo Pants
- Custom Men's Jeans
- Custom Men's Sweaters
- Stock Products
- Custom Men's Jackets
custom short pants for men with flocking | hip hop clothing manufacturers
|Categories||Watermark and Flocking Shorts|
|Brand||Fame Garments Men's Casual Clothing Specialist|
|Delivery time for bulk order||10-30 days after confirming pre-production samples|
|FOB port||Shenzhen or Guangzhou|
|FOB port||FOB Shenzhen/Guangzhou|
|Terms of Payment||L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T, Paypal|
|Update Time||Dec 4,2023|
custom short pants for men with flocking
Customize your logo with flocking printing on shorts
Customize the fabric you like ,cotton or polyester,french terry or fleece etc.
Customize the color you like,we provide color swatch/color book for option.
Customize the size you like,if you don’t have size chart,we can provide size chart for your reference.
Plate making time
50-100 pieces per color per design
4-7 days by express like DHL,UPS, FEDEX, TNT. It will spend at least one month by sea to North America and Europe.
we advise to customize the tags,labels,zippers,buttons after you decide to place the bulk order from us,it can help you save time and cost.
The flocking process works by gluing the fluff fabric to the shorts material and then using cutting tools to cut the fluff fabric into the desired shape and size. This process can be used to create a variety of patterns and letters to make shorts more interesting and personal. Common applications include adding logos, prints and text to shorts.
The following points should be noted when using the flocking process:
1. Choose the appropriate fluff fabric to ensure the desired effect. In general, fine fluff works better.
2. The adhesive should be evenly applied to the material of the shorts to avoid the situation that the adhesive is not strong or too thick.
3. When cutting fluff, pay attention to the sharpness and quality of the tool, otherwise it will lead to incomplete or uneven fluff.
4. When handling shorts, take special care to avoid damaging the lint and causing unnecessary waste.
5. Finally, remember to quality check the finished shorts to make sure there are no defects..